As from today, Another Indie is rebranding as Neon Doctrine. Neon Doctrine is an expression of our evolution toward the darker side of gaming. Over the last few years, we’ve noticed ourselves drawn to horror and horror adjacent titles. With the success of games like Yuppie Psycho, Vigil: The Longest Night, My Lovely Daughter, and the Simulacra series, they’ve decided to move their efforts and branding in that direction.
“OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS, WE’VE NOTICED OURSELVES DRAWN TO HORROR AND HORROR ADJACENT TITLES.”— VLADISLAV TSYPLJAK, Co-Founder of Neon Doctrine and Another Indie
|This does not mean that all of Neon Doctrine’s games will be dripping with gore or be pants-wettingly terrifying, but they will be working with games that unsettle, disturb and challenge players in a myriad of ways. Check out the small video to welcome you all to Neon Doctrine.|
Alongside this re-invention, Neon Doctrine is embarking on several new projects:
- Four titles launching in 2021 including Lamentum.
- Five unannounced titles in development.
- Celebratory Neon Doctrine Publisher Sale from April 17-24th on Steam.
- Partnering with Game Seers to release an unannounced game by Marslit Games:
Neon Doctrine continues to be a truly global publisher that works alongside game developers regardless of their language or location while continuing to focus our efforts on the Asian region that has been our home since 2014.
- Releasing a draft of our publishing contract to the public.
- Working to open a video game incubator in Taipei.
- Launching an imageboard to preserve our community’s amazing fanart.
- Partnering with Leyline Charity.
- Providing Free Consultations to developers for community management, marketing with Vladislav Tsopljak, and publishing with CEO, Iain Garner.